University of South Australia (UNISA), Study In AustraliaEnquire
Join a university ranked in the Top 150 institutions in the world for Accounting and Finance.
1. Study at the No.1 University in SA for Graduate Careers in Business and Management.
2. Build a strong foundation of knowledge in accounting combined with business, taxation, auditing, finance and sustainability.
3. Develop strong problem solving, reporting, decision-making, communication and teamwork skills.
4. Learn about the economic, legal and political influences that impact global business.
5. Prepare for a rewarding career in accounting and business advisory with an industry-accredited degree.
6. Participate in an overseas study tour learning about business practices and political and cultural influences in other regions, or undertake an internship.
7. Provide advice under the supervision of qualified tax professionals to members of the community and small businesses in our student-run Tax Clinic.
8. Fast-track your studies and complete an undergraduate degree and masters degree in just four years with our 3+1 Pathway to Masters package.
9. The University of South Australia Business School is in the top one per cent worldwide3 and has been awarded an overall five stars for excellence in the QS Stars Ratings 2019.
10. Study a curriculum informed by world-class research in Accounting.