University of South Australia (UNISA), Study In AustraliaEnquire
1. Study one of the first bachelor degrees in Australia approved by the Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA).
2. Meet the education requirements to practice as a qualified financial adviser.
3. Explore how to prepare detailed financial plans which meet legal and regulatory requirements, and develop skills in personal budgeting, superannuation and retirement planning, financial risk management and estate planning.
4. Gain practical skills with software commonly used in the financial planning industry and access our state-of-the-art Iress Trading Room on campus, which features the same technology used by the world’s leading banks and investment firms.
5. Fast-track your studies and complete an undergraduate degree and master’s degree in just four years with our 3+1 Pathway to Masters package.
6. Benefit from exam preparation resources and workshops so you feel confident for your university and FASEA exams.
7. Study at the No.1 University in SA for Graduate Careers in Business and Management.