University of South Australia (UNISA), Study In AustraliaEnquire
1. Establish an international career and understand the challenges of micro-organisations and large multinationals.
2. Choose from specialist courses in economics or marketing.
3. Learn more about working with state-owned enterprises, different trade systems, and business in Asia.
4. Complete an optional internship or overseas study experience.
5. Enhance your skills by learning an additional language (French, Italian, Japanese or English) through the Diploma in Languages, which can be studied concurrently with this degree.
6.Study a curriculum informed by above world-class research in Business.