Macquarie University (MQU), Study In AustraliaEnquire
Management comprises planning, organising, leading or directing, and controlling an organisation or effort for the purpose of achieving a goal. The best business managers enable effective organisational decision making and are equally talented at managing business matters as they are at managing people.
1. This major will allow you to develop the key competencies you’ll need to succeed in today’s dynamic global business environment.
2. You’ll learn to critically analyse issues and use well-reasoned judgement.
3. Our close links with public and private sector organisations offer internship and graduate program opportunities.
4. You can complement your studies in management with human resources, international business, finance or economics as part of a double major in our Bachelor of Commerce.
5. In your final year, the emphasis will be on applying the skills and knowledge you have acquired to ensure you’re ready to succeed in the management arena.
6. You’ll have access to state-of-the-art facilities including our Finance Decision Lab and incubator space.
7. Macquarie is ranked number one in Sydney for teaching quality and student support in business and management .