, Study In AustraliaEnquire
Students who wish to pursue a career in the sports industry and those who are interested in the business aspects of managing a sports team, sporting facilities and centres, events and sports marketing.
KEY STUDY OUTCOMES
1. Analyse socio-cultural issues of sporting organisations
2. Identify business opportunities for sports organisations
3. Recognise the role sports plays in developing communities
4. Examine the role governance bodies play in the regulation of sports
5. 320 hours of practical work placement